Made for my Catachan army;
If I can field Rambo and the Million Dollar Man,
why should I not be able to field Chuck Norris?
And, here are the rules for this miniature (© Venus-complex, with some tweaks by me
Ranger Sgt. Norris...........................3000 points
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 2+/2++
- Norris Beard - gives a 2+ armour and 2+ invulnerable save;
- Norris Fists - make all close combat attacks ignore armour and invulnerable saves and roll S+2D6 for armour penetration;
- Norris Shades - hide Sgt. Norris. All units wishing to shoot him must test as per night fighting rules;
- Norris Presence - all psykers within 72" automatically fail all casting rolls and suffer perils of the warp for even attempting to cast in the first place. All enemies within 24" suffer a -3 penalty to LD for all purposes;
- Norris Plasma Magnum - R 12", Assault 10, S 10, AP 1, pinning;
- Norris Grenades - work like offensive and defensive grenades, but are a bit cooler.
- One Man Army - takes up 2 HQ, 3 Elite, 6 Troop, 3 Fast Attack, and 3 Heavy Support slots. Counts as scoring;
- Round-house Kick - Norris may forgo his normal attacks during the close combat phase for a Round-house Kick. Place the centre of the large blast template on Sgt. Norris. All models touched by the template are wounded on a 2+ with no save of any kind allowed. All units in combat that survived are kicked back 2D6 inches in the direction chosen by the player controlling Sgt. Norris. This can take units out of close combat;
- Acute Senses;
- Deep Strike;
- Eternal Warrior;
- Feel No Pain;
- Furious Charge;
- Hit & Run;
- Move Through Cover;
- Preferred Enemy: All;
Painted and shot by me.
All applicable keywords © Games Workshop.